Semper est cursus lectus nibh est duis hendr erit Eros
IN-HOME CARE FOR SENIORS AND DISABLED FAMILY MEMBERS
Everyone enjoys a clean home, but for the elderly or disabled, even simple housekeeping tasks can become unmanageable. An untidy home can contribute to feelings of depression, isolation, and hopelessness – it can even be dangerous, increasing the risk of injury or illness. And it may also be the first sign your loved one is struggling and needs extra help at home.
Home Helpers offers homemaker’s services that help create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment so your loved one can stay at home, living independently with a greater sense of confidence and security – and with greater peace of mind for you.
Services We Provide
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and other household safety features
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Meal preparation